O F F I C I A L L Y - R A T E D - G O O D - S A L O N - G U I D E - 2 0 1 7
Jane at Kellehers prides itself on offering the highest level of customer service.
All our stylists are highly trained and committed to making you look and feel good about yourself. Our salon provides a stylish and relaxing environment in which your hair’s needs are met.
We don’t compromise on our level of service and will ensure that you leave our salon looking as good as you possibly could.
MEET THE TEAM
JANE AT KELLEHERS NEWS
1x Full or 2x Part time (job share)
As a Salon Assistant you will have a varied range of responsibilities.
- A customer- facing role, providing exceptional customer service making our clients feel totally taken care of at all times. Greeting clients and assisting them throughout their service.
- Assisting stylists with services throughout the day.
- Reception, answering the phone, responding to emails, booking appointments, taking bills.
- General tidying of the salon, making teas and coffees
- Other duties involve shampooing (training will be given)
Previous experience in the hair industry would be ideal, but not essential, as full training will be given.
What do we require?
- Basic/Intermediate Computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, be well spoken and of smart appearance.
- Excellent telephone and email manner.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary depending on the applicant’s ability and experience.
- We will provide all the support and training you need to be the very best in your role.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.