O F F I C I A L L Y - R A T E D - G O O D - S A L O N - G U I D E - 2 0 1 7
Jane at Kellehers prides itself on offering the highest level of customer service.
All our stylists are highly trained and committed to making you look and feel good about yourself. Our salon provides a stylish and relaxing environment in which your hair’s needs are met.
We don’t compromise on our level of service and will ensure that you leave our salon looking as good as you possibly could.
MEET THE TEAM
JANE AT KELLEHERS NEWS
H A I R C A R E - T I P - O F - T H E - M O N T H
How to curl your hair with straighteners
- Start with clean and dry hair.
- Use a thin flat iron. Your straightener should be about 1 to 2 inches (2.5 to 5 cm) in width from plate to handle and have rounded edges
- Apply heat protectant. Applying a heat protectant or a thermal spray creates a protective barrier between the hair and the iron so that the hair doesn't "frizzle" and burn.
- Part your hair into sections. Start at the bottom of your scalp, Leave down as much hair as you can work with for your first "layer" of curls. A good rule is to work with 1 to 2 inch sections at a time. Pin up the rest.
- Alternate flicks and curls. Flicks and curls are simply two slightly different ways to curl your hair with a flat iron.
- Flicks: Start half-way down the length of hair, clamp the iron closed and turn it back on itself in a half turn.
- Curls: Starting fairly close to the scalp (but not close enough to accidentally burn it), clamp the iron closed and turn it back on itself a half turn.
- Make more pronounced curls by turning the straightener a full turn, instead of a half. With flicks and curls, you just rotated the hair straightener a half turn. If you want more ringlet-y, complete curls, rotate the straightener a full turn, turning the hair over onto itself, sort of creating a loop.
- Experiment with turning your straightener under and over.
- If your hair doesn’t curl easily or doesn’t hold a curl, put hairspray on sections immediately before you curl them.
- Finish up, for looser curls: Gently run your fingers through your hair and tousle it. For more hold: Put a light mist of hairspray all over your curls to keep them sleek and tight throughout the day.
P R O D U C T - O F - T H E - M O N T H
Mega Sleek hair care products
Help control rebellious, unruly hair and protect it against humidity to manage frizz.
With shea butter nourishing and smoothing the hair